- MISSION: A collaboration of African-American playwrights whose mission is to produce quality and excellent theater works in our communities and abroad.
- VISION: We endeavor to SUPPORT one another, ENCOURAGE each other, and EQUIP one another with resources and tools to "raise the bar" and to be recognized as a major contributing factor in our cities, communities, and nation.
MOTTO: "COLLABORATION: WE ARE EVEN BETTER TOGETHER...THAN WE ARE APART!"
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE $25 AND CAN BE PAID VIA CASH APP USING ID: $VICKIELEVANS1959
CLICK THE "PAYPAL DONATE NOW BUTTON TO SUBMIT PAYMENT
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
- GREAT INDUSTRY/EXPERT SPEAKERS
- COLLABORATION/NETWORKING WITH OTHER PLAYWRIGHTS
- PEER SUPPORT
- SPOTLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- CAST PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
- RESOURCE DATABASE
AAPG MONTHLY MEETING - MARCH 27, 2023 7PM, VIA ZOOM. GUEST SPEAKER, DENISE O'NEAL, FOUNDER, FADE TO BLACK PLAY FESTIVAL
OUR VERY FIRST MEETING, APRIL 2019
OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS
AAPG MONTHLY MEETING - FEBRUARY 27, 2023 6PM, CATCH, 4128 SOUTH BLVD. GUEST SPEAKER, DR. CORLIS HAYES, PROFESSOR
AAPG MONTHLY MEETING - JANUARY 23, 2023 6PM, VIA ZOOM. GUEST SPEAKER, JAMEKA S. WHITTEN, CEO AND PRINCIPAL PUBLICIST, JSW MEDIA GROUP
SCAN "QR CODE" TO MAKE PAYMENT
Click Photos To View Gallery
16 / 16
AAPG MONTHLY MEETING - APRIL 17, 2023 6PM, VIA ZOOM. GUEST SPEAKER, BRENT GASKINS, FILMMAKER, PRODUCER